ATC Instanta Water Boilers
ATC Instanta Water Boilers with mirror polished stainless steel cover and stainless steel tank. Chrome catering style tap. Available in 2.5, 5 & 10.0 litres.
- Boiling water for tea, coffee and cooking
- Tank-baffle plates- unique design aids heat recovery and reduces steam emissions to atmosphere
- Early warning lime-scale diagnostics (via LED light)
- Dual safety protection with both over boil and boil dry protection
- WRAS approval and CE Endorsed.
- Warranty: 1 year parts
- Heating Element: Embedded rod type with high level cut-out
- Body Construction: 304 Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel
- Boiling Chamber: 0.9mm 304 & 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- Insulation: 9mm High Grade Insulation Panels
- Thermostat: Electronic Temperature Probe (default setting 96ºC)
- Tap: Two way, Chrome-plated Brass, Catering Style
- Capacity: 2.5 litre, 5 litre and 10 litre
||254 X 187 X 428 mm
||290 x 205 x 432 mm
||340 x 247 x 480 mm
* 167ml Cup
** Including tap, tap protrudes 85mm from front of boiler
- ATC Instanta Water Boilers must be installed by a suitably qualified contractor in accordance with the instructions supplied.
- Should be installed over a draining board, or over a work top fitted with a drip tray — tap spout should be no higher than necessary to fill large pots. Minimum tap height above draining board for on-wall maintenance is 200mm.
- Water inlet 3/4” BSP or 15mm push-fit, Overflow 15mm push-fit (extend if required: pipework to have a continuous fall (no longer than 500mm), no more than 3 right-angle bends.
- Designed for connection to a potable cold water supply with a minimum pressure of 0.7 bar and a maximum pressure of 7 bar.
- A pressure reducing valve to be fitted if pressure is greater than 7 bar.
- An isolating valve should be installed between the mains supply and the heater.
- Connect inlet and vent pipes from the rear.
- To be wired to a double pole fused spur, minimum break rating of 13 amps.
- Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
- In some hard water areas where scale is an issue we recommend the fitting of the Zip Inline filter.