Zip Hydrotaps, no waiting for water to boil. Press the lever, and out it pours – boiling water at just the right temperature to make perfect tea and coffee.
Cold drinks, instantly, press the blue lever for an endless supply of great tasting, crystal clear filtered chilled drinking water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
Safety lock for peace of mind, when activated, the child safety interlock requires adult finger-thumb operation.
• Water temperature: adjustable boiling temperature set point, factory set to operate at 98°C for optimum results. Chilled water 5°C to 14°C.
• Power-PulseTM electronic technology controls the set boiling temperature within 0.2°C and eliminates overboil.
• Choice of fingertip control for fast cup filling (lever down) or handsfree pot filling (lever up).
• Can be set to require finger-thumb safety operation for boiling water access, eliminating the risk of accidental use. Can also be set to boiling isolation mode for increased safety.
• Longer spout caters for under-mount sinks. Extended lever & Braille pads also available.
• Energy saving technology
• Low-energy lights signal boiling water is ready, chilled is ready, or filter change is due.
• Hidden light sensor sends appliance to sleep, to conserve energy when the room goes dark.
• Sleeps or powers off after 2 hours of non-use.
• Plus 24/7 on/off timer, allowing power to be turned off, automatically, for weekday or weekend periods.
• Advanced insulation and electronics technology reduces standby energy consumption by up to 55% over earlier Zip
models of similar capacity.
• Auto-calibrates to boiling point upon installation, regularly re-calibrates and optimises performance.
• Simple pin-code-protected touch-screen puts managers in total control of each appliance.
• Adjustments include temperature, dispensing time, safety settings, energy-saving settings.
• Continuous auto-diagnostics system monitors performance, provides total history on demand.
• Integral cross-ventilation system eliminates cupboard heat-up; no need for an external fan.
• Multiple filter life settings, with precise litre monitoring, to optimise filter replacement timing.
• Added peace-of-mind features include overload protection, temperature monitoring, internal leak detection, plus an internal pressure limiting valve.
• Conserves water. New, improved air-cooled system with integral cross-ventilation, does not dump water to waste. An environmentally responsible solution.
• Conserves energy. Choice of four energy-saving settings to allow site managers to adjust each installation to operate with optimum energy efficiency
• RoHS Compliant. All materials involved in Zip HydroTap manufacture comply with the European Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive 2011/6
• Red List Compliant. Designed to meet the sustainable initiatives of the Living Building Challenge by eliminating prohibited materials shown on the LBC Red List.
Five Year Warranty.
Zip HydroTap G4 models shown here are covered by a comprehensive full parts and labour warranty for 24 months from date of purchase. A further 36 months boiling tank warranty is included, provided any service required is carried out by a Zip-trained service provider and that water filter cartridge replacements are made at recommended intervals. Zip HydroTap G3 models are covered by a 12 month warranty.