We are currently recruiting!
A great opportunity to enhance your career progression by joining a progressive, energetic, well-established heating & ventilation distributor.
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Heating & Ventilation Distributor based in Dublin who are currently seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to join our team on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Company
ATC recently celebrated 30 years in business, and is an ISO 9002 Quality Assured Distribution Company. We develop, design and distribute Energy Efficient products to electrical wholesalers, architects, specifiers and building companies in the Irish and UK markets. We are an established respected brand in the Irish market and after six years of entering the UK market we now wish to drive our brand awareness to scale our business in the UK.
We are an ambitious, innovative and driven company. Our work environment is positive, professional and supportive. We are passionate about delivering excellence for our clients and their projects and driving continuous innovation with our product offering.
- High Level Forecasting
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of Forecasted Orders
- Manage inventory levels to achieve customer service targets
- Maintaining accurate and up to date Min / Max levels
- Expediting outstanding PO’s and ensure up to date information on all PO’s is available
- Adherence to all policies and procedures as per quality and process controls
- Procuring freight services that are cost effective and of high quality
To excel in this role, you will need to have:-
- A third level relevant qualification e.g. IIPMM or Business Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Extremely organised
- Excellent administration skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is essential
What We Offer
- A dynamic work environment
- A high degree of autonomy, flexibility and trust
- Outstanding opportunity for career growth
- Pleasant, confident manner and good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse large amount of data and present in understandable manner
- Capable of working without close supervision as well as a member of the team
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage a multi-tasking environment
Attractive remuneration package available for the ideal candidate
Please apply in writing and include your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATC is an equal opportunities employer and has as an open recruitment policy. ATC will ensure that no job applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment due to his/her gender, marital/civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, nationality, membership of the traveller community in terms of recruitment, pay and conditions of work, training and work experience and opportunities for career promotion.
All potential employees will be selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their abilities and merits only, and according to the requirements of the job. All employees will have equal opportunities to show ability and to progress within ATC.
ATC operates its policies and practices under the Anti-Discrimination (Pay) Act, 1974, and the Employment Equality Acts 1998-2011.