As you may have noted in an earlier post, ATC were delighted to receive the coveted Project Of The Year Award 2019 from the Electrical Industries Federation Of Ireland at the ceremony which took place in September 2019.
Commenting on the award, Declan Donnelly, Ireland Sales Manager, ATC said: “I was delighted to accept this award on behalf of everyone involved from the projects team in ATC. It really is a great project to be part of and showcases some of the most advanced WIFI controlled electrical heaters along with the latest technology in system 1 ventilation”.
We’ve got some super photos from the day to share with you but thought it worth sharing a little with you on just why this particular site was chosen for the superb project that it was.
- Simple to Program and operate
- Large easy to Read TFT LCD Display
- Operating Modes – Eco – Comfort – Frost Protection
- 10 Year Battery Backup for Program and Time
- Triac Electronic thermostat – accurate to 0.2c
- PID Intelligent Control – improves energy efficiency
- Open Window Technology –improves energy efficiency
- Adaptive Start feature in Program mode –improves energy efficiency
- Standalone control on Radiator or Wireless Control via Gateway and App
- Voice Control compatibility with Alexa and Google
- Low Surface Temperature option
- Universal Wall Brackets for Quick Installation
- Filled with High Quality Thermal Emission Oil – Quick Heat Up Time
You can read more about it here on our website.
“We had to work very closely with ATC in order to bring this part of the project in on budget and on time. As we had very specific requirements it was great that ATC had the product range, knowledge and flexibility to meet our demands. We were very impressed when we visited the showroom and saw the product options on working display” Iain Fitzsimons-Designer engineer, John Paul Construction
“Our client has ongoing issues with LPHW radiators in other properties. Mainly, they are hard to control which leads to overheating in certain areas. With that in mind we were asked to look at electric heating for this site. We found that going electric offered certain advantages, including energy efficiency, installation cost savings and controllability. We proposed the Sunray RF heater as it has the most advanced control system and offers the client complete control over the usage of each radiator.
For the client, noise was a major factor when deciding on ventilation. Most bathroom fans are not designed to work under high pressure. ATC worked with us to supply a fan that could meet the pressure required at a noise level that was deemed acceptable.
In both cases we found ATC easy to work with and very helpful in assisting us to specify the heating and ventilation on this project”- Patrick O ‘Sullivan Project Engineer, JV Tierney
Overall we were delighted ultimately with the success of the project as satisfied customers is our number one goal here at ATC and the fact that it was recognised by colleagues within our industry is testimony to the wonderful team we work with here at ATC and also those we work alongside on projects such as the Aungier Street Student Accommodation.