University College Dublin
atc Panther High Speed Hand Dryers.
- Date: 2018
- Client: UCD
- Project Type: Refurbishment
Founded in 1854, UCD is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities; an environment where undergraduate education, masters and PhD training, research, innovation and community engagement form a dynamic spectrum of activity.
As part of recent refurbishments, UCD required Energy Efficient High Speed Hand Dryers for their busy campus.
In particular, new Hand Dryers were required for the O’Brien Centre for Science, the Sutherland School of Law and O’Reilly Hall.
- High performance automatic Hand Dryers for a busy Academic Campus
- An energy efficient alternative to conventional Hand Dryers and Paper Towels
- Low Running Costs with minimal maintenance
- Long Life Hand Dryers with a 5 Year Warranty
Product Evaluated and Chosen:
The atc Panther Hand Dryers were evaluated and chosen for this project.
The low wattage yet high speed Hand Dryers have provided significant cost savings as well as offering high performance, drying hands in just 12-15 seconds.
The Panther is perfect for such a busy campus with a high foot fall.